Five (5) years warranty against manufacturers’ defect on the compressor and one
(1) year on all parts provided that the equipment is installed and
professionally serviced during the warranty period of Peake Technologies Ltd.,
or one of its approved dealers. Warranty is voided if someone unauthorised
tampers with the unit, if filters are not cleaned as regularly as dictated by
the operating environment or if the equipment is exposed to corrosive elements.
Peake Technologies Limited is not responsible for the incorrect sizing of units purchased without a site visit. Returns may not be accepted and if accepted will bear a re-stocking fee of 25%. All re-installation charges will be for the customer’s accounts.
- All ceiling works requires such as cutting, removal and installation of ceilings, ceiling supports and ceiling framing, access hatches as required.
- To disclose any hidden electrical, pipe lines etc. that could be damaged when drilling or coring walls. Peake Technologies will not be liable for such damages.
- All builders’ work such as coring, penetration, block work, patching, painting, foundations works, plinths platforms.
- All electrical work inclusive of power, control wiring, switches, buck/boos transformers, isolators, junction boxes, cable trays ladders, glands and accessories as required. Peake Technologies Limited will only be responsible for termination of wiring at the units not more than 2 feet.
- All the necessary electrical work must be in place prior to installation to avoid an additional fee for returning to commission the Air Conditioning Unit/s.
- Clearance of all obstructions such as electrical cables/wires plumbing lines, fire protection line, ceiling/ gypsum framing etc. that will hamper installation of the AC units and piping.
- All decorators work e.g. painting.
- Suitable personnel to be present on site through the work period.